Why are we different?
The Del’avant Difference
- Del’avant will allow you to bring in any vendor of your choice. We do not have minimum food requirements and you can hire any caterer, florist, entertainer, etc. that you wish.
- Del’avant is located in the heart of downtown LaGrange so everything you need for a wedding or reception is close. Interstate 85 to Atlanta and 185 to Columbus, along with a large selection of hotels, is 3 miles from the Event Center. There are several restaurants and caterers located steps away on Main Street and a Carmike Theater next door. Many churches and LaFayette Square are a block away.
- Hartsfield International Airport is a quick 45 minute drive on I-85 north. Groome Transportation makes hourly trips from the airport to our very own LaFayette Garden Inn which is located in LaGrange.
- Our prices are less expensive than venues in the surrounding cities.
- If you rent the entire facility, we will not have any other events on the day of your rental. You will also get the facility from 8 a.m. until 12 midnight.
- In 2011, Del’avant opened in Downtown LaGrange, created from two historic structures that had been renovated and repurposed to serve as a special event venue.
- Located 45 minutes south of Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, in the heart of LaGrange’s charming downtown district, within walking distance to restaurants and shops
- Architectural details such as an iron staircase, exposed brick and Venetian plaster walls, original tin ceilings, and hardwood floors make Del’avant unique.
- Custom decorative lighting and black and white vintage photography can be found throughout the venue. Beautiful decorative seating, live greenery and custom draperies complete Del’avant’s elegant décor.
- Three bars, constructed of cherry wood with black granite countertops, are available for your use along with banquet tables and ballroom chairs at no extra charge.
- The Del’avant is equipped with theatrical lighting, a state of the art sound system, Sirius Radio, IPod connection and central CD player. A large retractable screen, laptop and projector are also available for presentations and slide shows.
- Three distinct areas are available for rental – Kress Ballroom, McLellan Parlor, and the outdoor Del’avant Rooftop Garden, allowing you to accommodate as many as 600 guests.
- Renting the entire facility allows you to have exclusive access to the building on the day of your wedding event from 8:00 am until 12:00 midnight. Our crew will set the Del’avant tables & seating to your specifications.
- The Bride and Groom have separate dressing rooms, each beautifully appointed with custom furnishings and lighting.
- A preferred vendor list will be provided upon request, but you are not required to use their services
- If you need additional wedding coordinator services, our Del’avant Coordinator, Anna Knight, can provide additional services for the weekend of the wedding such as directing the wedding rehearsal, the wedding ceremony, coordinate all of the details with vendors, provide the bride with a detailed itenerary for the entire wedding weekend, and be present at the wedding to assist the bride and family throughout the event.
- A caterer’s prep kitchen, 280 free parking spaces behind the facility and a Del’avant staff member present during your event complete the Del’avant offerings